National ID or Passport No.
Phone No. (Format: 254700000000 i.e. countrycode|phone no)
Age on Race Day
Antigua and Barbuda
Bolivia, Plurinational State of
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Emergency Contact's Name
Emergency Contact's Phone No. (Format: 254700000000 i.e. countrycode|phone no)
Terms and Conditions
1. I accept that and agree to participate in the Event on the basis that the organizers undertake no responsibility for my personal health and/or safety during the Event and that such responsibility is mine alone. I agree that any claim or claims that I may have concerning or arising out of my participation in the Event against the organizers shall be determined exclusively by the courts of Kenya and in accordance with Kenyan law.
2. I have been briefed on and acknowledge and accept the risks associated with participation in the Event at the Venue, including risks associated with the risk of dehydration, unpredictable weather and rough terrain. I therefore undertake this Event on entirely my own volition and at my own risk.
3. I understand that participation in the Event is subject to the organizer's right of admission and right of ejection without any compensation for failure to comply with these terms and condions. I acknowledge that the organizers reserve the right to cancel, postpone, interrupt or postpone the event due to government cancellation, adverse weather, acts of God, civil disorder and acts of terror.
4. I understand that all participants of the Full marathon must be over 18 years of age and that all participants must ensure they are medically fit to participate in the race.
5. I irrevocably consent to the use of my images in any medium including live recordings, all photography, filming and sound recording, and consent to the free use of any such images or recordings by the Organizers and sponsors.
6. I understand that the entry or use of any prohibited or controlled substances under applicable statutes and regulations is strictly prohibited.
7. I have been briefed on and I fully understand that no pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport (eg.in-line skates, prams, push-chairs, shoes with rollers etc.) are allowed on the course. I further understand that No result or medal will be given to runners who start in the wrong start assigned to them by the organizer.
8. I understand that the organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to applicants who declare false information on their entry form, or who have been banned from competition under World Athletics/Athletics Kenya jurisdiction or who has taken banned substances or who do not meet the entry requirements as stated in the Rules and regulations.
9. I have been briefed and understand that Road closures will be lied for a specific no. of hours and that any Marathon participant who has not completed the marathon course after the lapse of the hours will be picked by a trail vehicle. I further understand and agree that the judge's decision will be made at their absolute discretion, and it will be final.
10. I shall abide by all the instructions issued to me by the organizers, security personnel and race officials including staying in designated areas.
11. I have full/comprehensive medical insurance including that which cover for emergency medical evacuation. I accept full responsibility for any costs associated with my requiring medical assistance or evacuation not being covered by my insurance policy. I further acknowledge that if the organizers are required to pay evacuation, medical, accommodation and other expenses on my behalf, whether or not I have insurance, I am liable to reimburse the Organizers in full for such expenses.
12. I hereby expressly assume and indemnify, release and hold harmless the Organizers and associates from all liability, blame and responsibility, direct or indirect, in the event of any illness, personal injury accidents, claims losses, and/or damage to personal property which might occur now and/or in the future however this might be caused through my participation in the event and/or my general presence at the venue.
13. I acknowledge and agree that I am waiving my rights to bring a court action or any other proceeding whatsoever, in any jurisdiction, to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property and/or other damages related to me or any children within my care and control.
14. These conditions of participation are accepted on my behalf and on behalf of any minors accompanying me, and shall be binding on my assigns, heirs and legal representatives and on those of any minors accompanying me, and I fully understand that by signing these conditions of participation I release the Organizers and their respective employees, agents, and officers from any culpability or liability on the terms set out herein.
I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Already have an account?